Best You Guru™
We have two announcements before the topic of this blog,” Everything but”.
1. We are excited to announce that the launch of AuthenticIdentityTheory.com. We have posted our theory on this site for all to read. At times it can be difficult for people to explain the theory and the science behind it. So, we made it easier. We posted the theory in our effort to maintain the integrity of the theory and to separate it from the popular movement to pursue what you love. The Authentic Identity Theory is a living document and we ask that you share it with the world.
2. Listed below are the topics of the Best You Discussions on our YouTube Channel. We ask that you subscribe and tell others to subscribe. Tell them it’s free. Our latest Discussion can be found at https:youtu.be/ygG56DeqzFs. People can subscribe there. We ask that you use these discussions as your personal library. The topics are meant to be reviewed as your needs arise. Please contact me if you have a topic you want us to address. We are here to assist you in living your potential.
Best You Discussions on YouTube
GDP and Median Income
Beware of simple solutions to complex problems
Authentic Identity Theory
Be the one
Living your truth
Standardized, Socialized, Sterilized, and Hacked
The natural state of Humankind
Financial Therapy Series
Just one more breathe
So, you want to be happy
Tapping into your potential
Ask, Receive, and Give
Life is not fair. We acknowledge the ovarian lottery begins the luck of millions of people. Life may bring a person luck by surrounding them with the privilege of people helping people. The womb lottery is real. Being born into privileged brings opportunities but it does not negate a person’s hard work. Privilege brings many things but hard work is a personal path and it alone determines their true worth.
Parents often fail to realize or accept the necessity of hard work required of their children. Parents often attempt to provide their children with all the necessary tools to survive without understanding what is required of true success. Many parents protect their children to the detriment of the child. Success is complicated, you need hard work and a lot of luck. Winning the womb lottery provides an advantage but not all that is required. Parents often give their children everything but a sense of purpose. Parents often give their children everything but skills for accomplishment. Everything but unconditional love. Everything but a moral compass. What is it is we give our children? Children are being denied a sense of purpose while being flooded with expectations. Children are being denied a sense of purpose because the social indoctrination has become filled with monetary measures. Children have been conditioned to accept a job as a measure of their success. The more money the job pays the more society deems it a success. This has become a major flaw in our thinking process. Jobs make you money but a career makes a life. Do not confuse the two. The link between self-worth and money is cancer in our society. We have sold our children short. We are leaving true success on the table. Just wanting to get rich isn’t going to cut it. Becoming rich doesn’t magically ensure a successful life. Wealth does not bring out the bad in people. It just exposes who they are at the core. There is nothing at the core if there is just a reflection of the expectations of others. What have you if the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of others are all that is at your core? There has to be meaning behind the money.
“Success is not so much what we have as it is what we are.” Success can only come by living your authentic identity. Think of the world of abundance and not one of scarcity. Choose abundance. Abundance will always be your if you live your authentic identity. Live your life with an abundance of you. Live what is yours and leave nothing of your potential behind. It is not how much you have. It is how much you do with what you have. The emphasis is on what you have. What you have is within you. All else is not less relevant. You will never see a U-Haul attached to a hearse. Leave nothing of your potential but leave a legacy so that your name will always bring a feeling of gratitude. A person’s true success will be determined by the legacy they leave.
Hold onto the realism of your last breath. As you take your last breath - at the very moment, everything you own belongs to someone else. Everything you are becomes your legacy. It has been said that we experience two deaths. Our first death is when we last breath on earth. Our second death is the last time our name is mentioned. Allow your name to be carried on for generations and spoken with the esteem and gratitude worthy of the gift of greatness bestowed upon you as you entered this world.
1) Ask three friends to write your obituary. Ask them to be honest. Don’t ask any friend that will tell you what you want to hear. Don’t ask anyone not brave enough, to be honest. Give them one week.
2) After all are returned. Do not read until you can read all three in one sitting.
3) Ask yourself one question, is this the legacy you desire.
We appreciate and depend on your support.
We ask that you send your donations to:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. It’s FREE
Copy and past the link below to your browser and subscribe
Friends helping Friends
Equine Facilitated Coaching
The Wisdom of Horses: Horses are always tapped into the energy around them
Using the wisdom of the horse to clarify the path to a beautiful, fulfilled life.
Removing obstacles: We all have places in our life where we are blocked. Working together, we will identify those blocks and find ways for you to overcome them.
Be Your Best Self: Life is full of opportunities, and it is my job to help you figure out which opportunities to take advantage of in order to live the life you want.